We invite you to take part in the IV International Children's Film and Television Festival KINOSVET
The festival will be held online on June, 22-27. Any interested teenager from 10 to 18 years old, as well as leaders and teachers of film schools and film studios, can take part in the program. To do this, please fill out the application below. Participation is absolutely free! The program will be translated to English.
- to hear the teens’ needs and find out their interests
- to help teens to get in touch with themselves and others through creativity
- to help teens to express what excites them through such tools as cinema, television, animation
What is a festival for?
The festival is needed:
- to unite like-minded people
- to analyze and support teens’ creativity
- to teach the basics of film and television art with participation of world-class professionals
- for teen’s works further promotion
- to discuss topics such as the meaning of life and cinema, nobility and generosity
- to talk about how creativity can affect this world
- to discuss how to develop and maintain the talent properly
What will happen at the festival?
- master classes in film production
- creative meetings with actors, directors and social people
- every day films watching of the festival “KINOSVET 2020” winners under the guidance of film and television masters with the following discussion
- live interethnic communication in groups
Any interested teenager from 10 to 18 years old can take part even with no experience in filming, cinema and film production.
Join us during June, 22-27 by filling out an application and stay tuned!
Attention! Before filling out the application be sure to read the rules of the festival!
For all questions you can contact us via mail email@example.com.